InÂ personal coachingÂ an agreement on the aim of the session at the very beginning leads to analyses of the situation and solutions solving this aim through new strategies. Resources from the past support overcoming obstacles and achieving the aim set.
The following questions are typical for personal coaching
- Experiencing low satisfaction at work: Should I change or stay within the current job?
- Conflicts with superior or employee: How do I deal with the situation?
- As a new employee: How do I integrate best?
- The recent customer-survey shows negative results: How to react appropriate?
- A new strategy in the company is necessary: How to communicate it to my employees?
- The organization is not efficient enough and a new structure is required: How to introduce it best?